Friday, May 28, 2021

business proposal

Dear friend
This message might meet you. However, It's just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me contact you for this transaction. I assured you of honesty and reliability to champion this business opportunity. I am a banker by profession in Turkey, and currently holding the post of Auditor in Standard Chartered Bank.

I have the opportunity of transferring the leftover funds ($15 Million Dollars) of one of my clients who died along with his entire family in a crisis in Myanmar Asia. I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us if you agree to my business proposal.


Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you immediately after I receive your return letter.

Thanks
Mr Mohamed   Al-Jleilati

No comments:

Post a Comment